Thursday, November 26, 2009

Touhou Top 10 girls (part 3)

And here we go on to part three! (maybe last maybe not :3 )



Name: Alice Margatroid
Species: Magician (once human)
Job: Doll maker/Pupeteer
Appearances: Mystic Square (as young Alice), Perfect Cherry Blossom, Immaterial and Missing Power, Imperishable Night, Shoot the Bullet, Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, Subterranean animism, Unthinkable Natural Law
I like her with: Marisa, Patchy, Mima (as her lil sis), Medi, Yuka

Alice, the first touhou girl I saw running after a witch and singing numbers in japanese and german, she is pretty oh so pretty, tsundere according to the fandom, and aiming to create a doll that can act and think on it's own, (like Medicine XD) I love her dress and boots, that tells her she can be girly but is no pushover, well that's alice, the first touhou girl I met.



Name: Yuka Kasami
Species: Youkai
Occupation: Botanmancer
Appearances: Lotus Land Story, Mystic Square, Seihou Kioh Gyoku, Phantasmagoria of Flower View
I like her with: Alice, Reimu, Marisa, Mima

Yeah you did'nt read wrong, Wriggle is not in the list, sure they look cute together but every touhou girl with other looks good, I just don't follow the fandom ideas of flower + bug = winnnnnn... Yuka one of the first epic bosses, creator of the master spark and one of the few with drastic changes of appearance, talking about the fandom and her appearance, I really dislike to see Yuka as a bloodthirsty psycho, c'mon which girl who used pink pjs a big alice in wonderland rabbit clock and a sleepy face could love to kill for fun? Oh by the way I know someone who said, "power over flowers? what harm could it do?" Simple, she can make them grow ANYTIME ANYWHERE.



Name: Reisen "Udongein" Inaba
Species: Lunar Rabbit
Job: Gunslinger
Appearances: Imperishable Night, Phantasmagoria of Flower View, Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, Unthinkable Natural Law
I like her with: Tewi (as her big sis), Eirin

How could I leave the bunny girl out of the list? This girl is apparently the only one whose outfit you might see somewhere someday (I mean outside an Otaku convention) She can shoot bullets (NO No suppositories) from her fingers, and make anyone go nuts with her eyes, that got the power of the moon, besides she is all pretty and those bunny ears <3 I mean c'mon she is fawking Vincent on advent Cirno!



Name: Hieda no Akyu
Species: Human
Job: Scholar
Appearances: Memorizable Gensokyo, Perfect Memento in strict sense, Akyu's untouched score CD's
I like her with: Reimu, Marisa, Keine (as her lil sis), Yukarin (as her lil sis)

And last but not least comes one of the girls I met last, but loved since I knew her more, She is Hieda no Akyuu, a girl who has been reborn nine times remembering everything from her other lifes to record the history of gensokyo and it's people, she is a hardworker, red tea lover who loves the music from yougakudan (a fictional band who played the music for the first 5 touhou games) Akyuu is just lovely and also probably the youngest Gensokyo known resident.

Well is that the end of the list? as I feel so bad, it isn't XD expect a bonus update with at least 3 more characters soon ;3 hope you enjoyed it

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit that Alice's outfits does standout, they're different and cool n,n as she's a doll maker and loves them (as I love my plushies >w<) <3 and I like Reisen too >w< love to play as her in games, she's much of fun n,n as cute akyuu too!

    I look forward for new updates bany =D keep it up! ^^ wo ai ni!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Como ya te he dicho, me encanta tu top 10, y sobre todo, las imágenes que utilizas. Me agrada ver tantas caras conocidas en él.

    ReplyDelete