Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mikos Fanarts

Hi to all!
As promised =3 I said we enjoy drawing and we'll upload some of our Touhou fanarts to the shrine <3 so there we go n,n!
Photobucket Fanarts made by Usamiko D@inu <3~
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket By NekoMiko Hayyie~
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

And finally our beloved Reimu x3 Drawn by D@inu and colour by Hayyie~
Photobucket

I hope you enjoy looking at them n,n!~ Love to see your comments too =3!
Photobucket
-NekoMiko Hayyie-

2 comments:

  1. Woooooot!! Kitty posted our fanarts <333 they are grrrrreat ;u; and wow u are making the shrine super active again, I ll post dolls in pesudo paradise tomorrow >u<

    Thanks for helping Hayuu <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice fanarts you got there! =O
    I suck at drawing so all I can do is root for you and say that I look forward to seeing more of your arts <3
    Thanks for sharing a little of your works! =D

    Now I'm off to finally sleep XP
    Matta ne~ X3

    ReplyDelete